hurc's life is about to change...
So there's a reason I didn't get a chance to finish my log of my trip to Brantford. For the sake of completeness, here's a short paragraph of Day 3 of that trip:
Woke up in the morning. Skipped brunch for a couple more hours of sleep in the tent with the warm sleeping bags. Left Brantford in mid-afternoon for Toronto. Stayed there for a few hours to have some decent Korean BBQ. Left TO at around 7:30pm and got back to Montreal just past midnight. Long day indeed.
Since that trip, I went on another driving trip, this time with the family to NYC for a cousin's wedding. You can read all about it on Joey's blog. This trip isn't the purpose of this blog entry.
On second thought, I'm just going to say one thing; there are some recent developments that will drastically change my life in the near future. Stay tuned for more news...

1 Comments:
what a tease!
Post a Comment
<< Home