hurc's horoscope for today
so I just got home from dinner and decided to browse a bit before going to bed. I check out my Friendster account to see what's new. Yes, I do have an account on Friendster. I don't usually believe in the stuff, but I clicked on the horoscope page, see what they say about me. here's what it says:
The Bottom Line
You're in a holding pattern right now. Wait until there's an opening and then move.
In Detail
You may wake up feeling a little directionless, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. You are probably in a holding pattern of sorts -- waiting for the right time to come in for a landing, so to speak. There are things moving around you in unpredictable ways, but rather than going forward and hoping for the best, you're smart to stay back and let things settle on their own first. You have a very interesting view on things -- one that you should keep in mind for later.
you read what you want to read into horoscopes. they make it vague enough so that it can apply to several different things. but I still can't help applying this to my stagnant love life. does it mean anything? probably not. but I guess my mind was already made up and this kinda reinforces it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home