Making it through the day
Another day, another stressful 8-9 hours at work. Still feeling kinda groggy, but the Nyquil helped me sleep a good 7-8 hours. My throat still hurts. The bad news is that I still feel sick. The good news is that I don't feel anymore sick that I did the day before. Subdued yay.
Within 5 minutes of sitting down at my desk, I've got this one escalation that really got on my nerves. It's one of those, this wouldn't be a complaint if the original person/people did their jobs correctly. And I'm the only one that seems to really care. And the customer has my direct phone number at work. I guess I'm screening my calls all day today.
The day felt extremely slow, especially since my head was bobbing back and forth from the dizziness. I don't know how I was able to stay awake until my shift ended. But I did. Another subdued yay.

1 Comments:
how many sick days do you have? If my head is that numb I won't come in. A lot of the time I'm sneezing and coughing but my head feels fine so I come in and spread the wealth.
Another thing about those hacking coughs - I put a humidifier in my room and let it go full steam all night long. That helps a ton.
Post a Comment
<< Home